giovedì 23 settembre 2021

Round Card "Christmas gift for you" by LioScrap - Creative Team

Dear creators,

I've brought you a Christmas circle card that I made from an adorable Christmas kit. 

The background is made with gel press technique. 



What I love about digital stamps - and what is a huge advantage - is the scalability. You can vary the sizing to your liking, depending on what you want to make from it.

For my creation, I based it on the LE PINE: WISNA XMAS digital stamp, where I played with gifts. I made myself several gift piles from the digital stamp in different sizes, which became the large pile on the postcard base, a smaller pile on the bottom left, and a huge gift box (which I only used the bottom of) with "Wisna" as the floor. 

In the same way, I made a larger version of the stars, which I added to the two ends of the inscription.  I used Spectrum Noir Brush pens for the coloring.

Look for the inscription in the LE PINE: JACQUOTTE GIFT collection - you can combine this inscription perfectly with all the stamps, I'll show you next time too ;)





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento