giovedì 2 settembre 2021

I present my new Creative Team: ALENA

These days, every day, I will publish a post in which I will introduce the members of my new Creative Team.

Let's start the dance with Alena.

Welcome to the Creative Team of the magic and looney world of Mirtillamente!


name: Alena @crafting_stellalena

And as usual, here is our little "interview" quite useless but always fun!

1 - the city where I live: Augsburg (Bavaria – Germany)

2 - favorite color palette: pink, mint, brown, black

3 - never misses on my work table: I never miss a glue stick, scissors and water on my work table

4 - what kind of coloring do I prefer (markers, pencils, etc ..): I prefer alcohol markers the most.

5 - creative tidy or messy? With me it is creatively tidy.

6 - tea or coffee? I prefer to drink green tea (Kabusecha)

7 - my favorite pizza: Pizza Margherita

8 - where I would like to live: Canada

9 - a funny anecdote from my childhood: My brother and I wanted to do a snail race in the garden. But we didn't have any snails, so we went with a wheelbarrow to a large meadow and collected quite a few snails. At home in the garden we did the snail race. It was pretty fun. However, we also left the snails in the garden. Unfortunately, our parents didn't find that so funny. The next day we had to look for the snails in the garden again - but they were really well hidden - and bring them back to the meadow.

10 - what I want to do when I grow up: When I grow up, I want to be a teacher.


You can find her works here:

FB: https://www.facebook.com/Handmade-by-Alena-111626594505890/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/crafting_stellalena/ 






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento