domenica 5 settembre 2021

I present my new Creative Team: ESZTER

Today I present to you another member of my new Creative Team: from Hungary here is ESZTER.

Welcome to the Creative Team of the magic and looney world of Mirtillamente!

name: Ester @lioscrap


And as usual, here is our little "interview" quite useless but always fun!

1 - the city where I live: Csömör (near Budapest)

2 - favorite color palette: blue, yellow, coral... I can't choose, I love the whole palette - it depends on the mood :)

3 - never misses on my work table: my colourful markers

4 - what kind of coloring do I prefer (markers, pencils, etc ..): markers and watercolor

5 - creative tidy or messy? Messy :D

6 - tea or coffee? decaffeinated coffee

7 - my favorite pizza: Hawaii

8 - where I would like to live: on an island where the weather is always good

9 - a funny anecdote from my childhood: I told my grandmother when I was little that if she outgrew her necklace she would give it to me

10 - what I want to do when I grow up: I want to relax :P


You can find her works here:

FB:https://www.facebook.com/LioScrap

IG:https://www.instagram.com/lioscrap/







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento