sabato 4 settembre 2021

I present my new Creative Team: MAYTE

Today I present to you another member of my new Creative Team: from Spain here is MAYTE.

Welcome to the Creative Team of the magic and looney world of Mirtillamente!


name: Mayte @texuscrap

And as usual, here is our little "interview" quite useless but always fun!

1 - the city where I live: Córdoba (Andalussian - Spain)
2 - favorite color palette: I love all colours, but I love pastel colours like pink , yellow, mint and blue . 
3 - never misses on my work table: my Nuvo Drops !
4 - what kind of coloring do I prefer (markers, pencils, etc ..): Normally I paint with Acuarelle, but I love my Polychromos 
5 - creative tidy or messy? mmmm.... I love create cards and mini album (15 × 15 cm) rarelly I make biggest
6 - tea or coffee? coffe of course
7 - my favorite pizza: Carbonara
8 - where I would like to live: on the beach !!
9 - a funny anecdote from my childhood: For me, was a fanny anecdote, but my parents were a nigthmare!!: when I was 6 or 7 years old, I was painting horses all time!! I love horses and all animals!! So, my parents bougth a new fourniture for the livingroom... I thougth that there were more beautiful if I painted with my famous horses this fourniture. So I thougth and after that I was done. Imagine the faces of my parents!!!! I never forgot that day !!
10 - what I want to do when I grow up: woww hahaha I am a 37 years old today !!! So, If a were a child , I would like to be an famous artistic painter ! 

You can find her works here:




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento