venerdì 3 settembre 2021

I present my new Creative Team: NATALIE

 Today I present to you another member of my new Creative Team: from Australia here is NATALIE.

 Welcome to the Creative Team of the magic and looney world of Mirtillamente!

(In this photo with her brother)

name: Natalie @natalieperrywalsh

And as usual, here is our little "interview" quite useless but always fun!

1 - the city where I live: Melbourne, Australia

2 - favorite color palette: difficult... at the moment blue,  orange and warm grey. They are the colours I probably use the most. 

3 - never misses on my work table: stardust stickles or some sort of sparkle. 

4 - what kind of coloring do I prefer (markers, pencils, etc ..): mostly Copics

5 - creative tidy or messy? Messy but it is quickly cleaned up at the end of each project. Most of the time my room is clean...ish

6 - tea or coffee? No brainer Tea

7 - my favorite pizza: BBQ Chicken

8 - where I would like to live: country Australia

9 - a funny anecdote from my childhood: Maybe not so funny...When I was about 3 I helped my mum with the washing and caught my arm in a old Wringer Washing machine (photo attached**) Firemen had to come and prize open the machine and get my arm out. The only time I really cried was going thru the red lights on the way to the hospital! I still have scars. But I win bets on how I broke it!!

10 - what I want to do when I grow up: Model ha ha ha

**


You can find her works here:







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento