lunedì 13 settembre 2021

Card So'Getta Window by Natalie - Creative Team



Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well. 

This is my very first project for Mirtillamente Craft Shop

So'Getta Window just called to me and in my head, she had to be colourful and bright with a Neutral brick background. After a little bit of research I settled on a warm grey brick work. All the colours were repeated in the head covering and pots and flowers. This give it some unity.



This project is very simple in design as it is only mounted on Brown cardstock. I just wanted to let her shine.

I hope you like it and I also hope you have a brillant day.

Natalie


2 commenti:

  1. What a fantastic image and great card but you must show a link to our challenge in your post but thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    RispondiElimina
  2. I absolutely love the digi and the coloring! I don't have words! I am waiting for more projects!

    And we also need the link to the challenge too :)

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    RispondiElimina