lunedì 6 settembre 2021

I present my new Creative Team: ROBERTA (and me)

Last stage of presentation of my girls. 

Today I present to you my Ambassador: ROBERTA 

She is not a new entry but she has been with me for almost a year. Thanks for choosing the Creative Team of the magic and looney world of Mirtillamente!


name: Roberta @robyscrap

And as usual, here is our little "interview" quite useless but always fun!

1 - the city where I live: Mira (Venice, Italy)

2 - favorite color palette: warm colors..orange yellow red

3 - never misses on my work table: the cat

4 - what kind of coloring do I prefer (markers, pencils, etc...): alcohol markers

5 - creative tidy or messy? very messy

6 - tea or coffee? coffee

7 - my favorite pizza: tomato mozzarella porcini mushrooms and grilled prawns

8 - where I would like to live: Miami Beach ... but I'd settle for a beach house

9 - a funny anecdote from my childhood: absolute prohibition to use markers... my mother hated them... just seeing them gave her goosebumps... karma strikes and now I use only those 😜

10 - what I want to do when I grow up: shit... I have to collect 799 million euros and I enjoy my life... 😜

You can find her works here:

FB: https://www.facebook.com/scrapcaverna

IG: https://www.instagram.com/robyscrap/

BLOG: https://lascrapcaverna.blogspot.com/







* * * * *

and now, to close the circle of members, I present myself


Evelin aka Mirtilla Libera Johnson
@mirtillamente
@mirtillamente_craft_shop

1 - the city where I live: Turin (Italy)

2 - favorite color palette: black and purple... and fluo colors with black

3 - never misses on my work table: iPad Pro and Apple Pencil, cigarettes and ashtray

4 - what kind of coloring do I prefer (markers, pencils, etc ..): digital painting

5 - creative tidy or messy? very messy!

6 - tea or coffee? coffee coffe coffee

7 - my favorite pizza: tomato, mozzarella, sausage, porcini mushrooms and parmesan flakes

8 - where I would like to live: in a beach house on a tropical island

9 - a funny anecdote from my childhood: When I was about 4 they gave me some scented pens. That rose tasted like strawberry, I took the lead from the inside and gnawed it completely without realizing that I was covering myself in red ink (I was busy watching cartoons on TV). When my mother saw me with my mouth, hands and face covered in red, she thought it was blood and she almost took a hit!

10 - what I want to do when I grow up: travel the world





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento