martedì 14 settembre 2021

NEW RELEASE HALLOWEEN 2021!

Today it's my turn to write a post ... it will be a very short post, but I want to share my joy with you: today the new release of my digital stamps comes out! Obviously the theme is Halloween, my favorite theme!



For the occasion you will find (among others) So'Getta in the "Stein" version, Le Pine in the Wednesday Addams version, Le Gine in two Pennywise version. 

And also a special tribute to Hotel Transylvania ™* for a total of 18 new digital stamps

And to accompany everything you will also find the new digital papers, in the "mini" version 15x15 cm, ideal format for cardmakers, for the moment there are 17! 

You can find everything HERE on my shop www.mirtillamente.com

Happy Halloween crafting!




* Hotel Transylvania™ by Columbia Pictures & Sony Pictures Animation - all right reserved
The Mirtillamente brand is not affiliated in any way with the aforementioned production companies, has no rights to the products deriving from them, does not receive any compensation, is completely independent from them.

2 commenti: