venerdì 27 agosto 2021

NEW CREATIVE TEAM! WELCOME GIRLS!

 


It is with immense pride that today I present my new Creative Team! 

Over the next few days I will introduce the members one by one to give them the attention they deserve.

Age is just a number, I wanted to play with our pictures from when we were kids for the profile. Antoine St. Euxpery said "all grown-ups were children, the problem is that few remember it". We all go back to childhood when we immerse ourselves in our world of colors and creativity!

This team will be active from 1st September to 31st December 2021. For the new year ... well, we'll see!

My Ambassador Roberta (Italy) was obviously reconfirmed and from the rest of the world came: 

Alena from Germany, 

Eszter from Hungary, 

Mayte from Spain 

Natalie from Australia. 

And then, of course, it's me, the Boss, to close the circle!

Welcome girls, let the adventure begin!




2 commenti: