mercoledì 6 ottobre 2021

Day #6 - Pennywise 2000's "Do you want a balloon?" by robyscrap - Ambassador

 New day, new post, new digital stamp!



And here's the Pennywise version of the 2000s!
Honestly, this Gina seems much more disturbing than the 1990 version !!!

The digital stamp is by Mirtillamente Craft Shop, specifically Le Gine: Pennywise 2000's.

I printed the digital stamp and colored it with Spectrum Noir Classique.
I cut out the shape of a tag and glued a piece of paper that I had previously decorated with the gell press and black acrylic.
I decorated with abstract, black and colored stamps.

With a stencil and transparent crackle paste I decorated the background, once dry, again with a stencil and white chalk I inserted some decorations here and there.
Finally, I used Finnabair wax all over the surface.

This project was used as inspiration for the Mirtillamente challenge



See you soon!
Roberta



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento