lunedì 4 ottobre 2021

Day #4 - Gertie Pumpkin - halloween is coming

Double post today!

With this post the presentation of my digital stamps of the new Halloween2021 collection continues with one post a day as promised, in the other post we have Natalie, the real protagonist of the project of the day, who gave us her beautiful project waiting for Christmas! Scroll the blog to the next post!


Drawing made and colored entirely digitally with iPadPro and Apple Pencil, Pixelmator Pro and Procreate software.

Every day we will show you a different digital stamp, designed by myself, which you can find in my online shop www.mirtillamentecraftshop.it in the coloring and already colored versions.

I take this opportunity to remind you that the new challenge has started on the parallel blog of Mirtillamente: mirtillamente-challenge.blogspot.com

I can't wait to see your projects!

Happy Halloween everyone!








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento