venerdì 1 ottobre 2021

Day #1 - Welcome October!

As a good hostess that I am (!) Today it's my turn to say Welcome October!

This will be the first post in a long series ... let's start the countdown towards 31 when Halloween finally arrives!


The first post could not fail to be dedicated to Wednesday Addams, my great passion!

Drawing made and colored entirely digitally with iPadPro and Apple Pencil, Pixelmator Pro and Procreate software.

Being a lover of this theme and being Halloween all year for me, together with my Creative Team we have decided to publish one post a day!

Every day we will show you a different digital stamp, designed by myself, which you can find in my online shop www.mirtillamentecraftshop.it in the coloring and already colored versions. We are therefore waiting for you here every day with a new project! 

I take this opportunity to remind you that today the new challenge has started on the parallel blog of Mirtillamente: mirtillamente-challenge.blogspot.com

I can't wait to see your projects!

Happy Halloween everyone!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento