domenica 3 ottobre 2021

Day #3 - Pennywise 90's "Do you want a balloon?" by robyscrap - Ambassador

The countdown to Halloween continues!


Goodmorning everyone!
In the 90s I was a little girl, but I perfectly remember that clown hidden inside the manhole ..... disturbing !!!

And here is a nice Gina disguised as that terrifying clown .....

The digital stamp is by Mirtillamente Craft Shop, specifically it is Le Gine: Pennywise 90's

But let's get to the project.
I printed the digital stamp and colored it with Spectrum Noir Classique.
I cut out the shape of a tag and glued a piece of paper that I had previously decorated with the gell press and black acrylic.
I decorated with abstract, black and colored stamps.

With a stencil and transparent crackle paste I decorated the background, once dry, again with a stencil and white chalk I inserted some decorations here and there.
Finally, I used Finnabair wax all over the surface.

This project was used as inspiration for the Mirtillamente challenge


See you soon!
Roberta


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento