venerdì 8 febbraio 2019

Project of the Month - Snow Card by Nancy Nickel - Creative Team

Hello, friends!

It's Nancy back with you today! I have another fun Winter project tutorial to share!
Spring is right around the corner, right? ;o) So we have to finish using all of our fun Winter products!
I still had lots of my fun Echo Park Stickers left. That is what inspired this card:


Here are the products I gathered for my project:
The Echo Park - I Love Winter 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet
White Cardstock Card Base - 4 1/4" x 9 1/4"
Piece of Heide Swapp - Magnolia Lane Paper - 4" x 9"


I began by adhering the decorative paper to the card front. It already looks frosty, doesn't it?


Then I looked at the Sticker Sheet and saw that many of the Stickers said "SNOW". I decided that would be the title of my card. So I began by using the letter stickers to add "SNOW" to the top of my card. I then added a question mark behind it. I also added a border sticker to underline it.

Next, I added the SNOWMAN sticker, with a snowman beneath it. I then added the Snowflakes sticker. To fill in the gap, I came back and added three pretty silver sequin snowflakes.


For the bottom half of the card, I added a Snowflake sticker, beside the Snow Day sticker.
Finally, I added the "Snow Much Fun" with the cute little penguin sticker!

I think Snow, Snowmen, Snowflakes, and Snowdays are just Snow Much Fun! I Love Winter! :o)



So for a finishing touch, I added the "I Love Winter" Banner Sticker to the top left corner of the card.


All together it's just a card full of Winter goodness!


There was one sticker left for the inside of the card:


 With that...I wish you all Warm Winter Wishes...before Spring arrives!


Thanks for stopping in for a visit! I'll see you again soon!  

Come visit me at The Nickel Nook



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento