martedì 4 luglio 2023

Slimline Card "Love" by crafting_stellalena - Ambassador


 Hello my dears,

Today there is another summery slimline card with a wonderful digital stamp. "Enjoy Summer" is from the Le Gine collection, which you can find in the Mirtillamente Craft Shop. The digital stamp is also available in a colored version.

I printed out the digital stamp, colored it with Copics and Polychromos and cut it out. I simply sprinkled the background of the card with Distress Oxides. The hearts are punched out and glued to the background. Then I glued the digital stamp on with foam tape. I printed out the saying in different sizes, cut it out and glued it on. I punched out the love and highlighted it in black to get more contrast.

Have a wonderful summer everyone.

Until next time

Alena

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento