venerdì 28 luglio 2023

Card "Follow your dreams" by Robyscrap - Ambassador

 



Good morning everyone!
I created this card with the Danielle digital stamp, from the Le Pine collection available in the Mirtillamente Craft Shop both in colored and coloring versions.

To realize my project, I digitally printed it on cardboard suitable for the use of alcohol markers and then I colored it with Spectrum Noir Classique.
The background, on the other hand, I made with white cardboard that I colored with Distress Ink sprays, I stamped with some writing and finally with a stencil and colored chalk I inserted some abstract motifs.

Do you like it?
See you soon!
Roberta


1 commento:

  1. Oh my gosh I love this image and the great card. I just love the shop too. Had to go peek at it. I hope they get the shop up again to take payments as I found a few I love.

    RispondiElimina