mercoledì 24 agosto 2022

Scrapbook "Harry Potter Style" by crafting_stellalena - Creative Team


 Hello everyone,

Today there is a little special. It will be enchanting and magical. And do you know what it could be? 

I'll tell you. It's a Harry Potter style scrapbook. For this I used the digital paper "Vintage" which you can find in the Mirtillamente Craft Shop. You can find more digital papers in the shop. When I saw this Vintage Paper, the idea was born to make a Harry Potter-style scrapbook out of it. The paper is just perfect for it.

First I printed out the digital paper. For the land register I used a book punch from Tonic Studio and punched out black cardstock with it. I glued the digital paper to it and integrated some pop-up mechanisms and pockets. Of course, the photo folders should not be missing from a scrapbook. I also made decorative clips for this. A few ephemera from my fund complete the whole thing.

I hope you like it. Have a wonderful magical day.

See you soon

Alena 


Here are more pictures:







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento