lunedì 8 agosto 2022

Card "Bianca" by crafting_stellalena - Creative Team

 


Hello lovelies,

Today I brought you "Bianca Tattoo" from the Le Olivie collection. You can get this wonderful digital stamp in the Mirtillamente Craft Shop. Bianca is also available in a colored version.

For this card I colored the digital stamp with Copics and Ohuhus. The background was designed in green with different Distress Oxides. I punched out the hearts and the frame and arranged them on the card. The sentiment "Happy Birthday" is from the WordZ collection.

Have a wonderful day and see you next time.

Alena

1 commento:

  1. I love Bianca and how you have coloured her - she looks very cool and the green colours used were just meant to be. I adore the background you have created from distress oxides - they are my absolute favourite inks to use and the background you have created is just WOW! your card is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing it with us and for taking part in the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

    RispondiElimina