mercoledì 30 marzo 2022

Card "Le Pine: Jane" By Marj Banzales - Creative Team



Hey there friends!

Today, I have another card to share with you. Isn't she a cutie?

This stamp set is called Jane from LePine collection and is available over at Mirtillamente Craft Shop.

I love how easy to make a card using one image and it is the focus of your project.

To make this card, I started by making a background using some Distress Oxides and stencil from my stash. I also sprayed it with some Perfect Pearls combined with water. After that, I printed my image and started coloring her using my Arteza Real Brush Pens. These brush pens are like watercolor and easy to use.

Once done coloring, I started assembling the card. I added a blue doily in the middle and then added her in the front of the card. Added some Rhinestones for embellishment and then added the sentiment to the top left of the card.
 
So easy to make and so fun to color. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you give it a try to make this card. To see more fun, amazing, and very creative digital stamps, be sure to head over to Mirtillamente Craft Shop.
Stay crafty friends,

Marj

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento