mercoledì 9 marzo 2022

Card "Friends forever" by Robyscrap - Ambassador

 


Hello everyone!
Do you remember them?
They are Laurel and Hardy, two nice characters who have marked my childhood.
I saw them many times on TV when I was little and I laughed a lot!

I made this card for Mirtillamente Craft Shop, using one of the digital stamps of the new release of the Characters collection: they are Laurel and Hardy that you can find in the shop in the coloring version and.

To make it, I printed the digital stamp on cardboard suitable for use with alcohol markers and colored it with Spectrum Noir Classique.
With the gel press I created a colored background that I punched out with a sheet of notepads, I glued the two cute characters and finally assembled on a black cardboard on which I had sprayed white acrylic color.

Did you like this card?
I look forward to seeing you soon with another nice project!
Roberta





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento