domenica 4 agosto 2024

Slimline Card "Mini Cupcakes" by Alena Christin - Ambassador

 

Hello everyone,

Today I have brought you this delicious Mini Cupcake from the new release. You always need Birthday cards and a Cupcake is so incredibly delicious. I think they go together perfectly, don't you think?

You can find this great digital stamp in the Mirtillamente Craft Shop.

I designed the background with Nuvo Shimmer Powder in pink. I colored the cupcake in a delicious strawberry-lemon mixture. I stuck the image onto the background with foam tape. You can also find the Happy Birthday sentiment from the WordZ collection "Happy B-Day No. 2" in the shop. I cut this out and stuck it on directly. The XOXO is punched out and stuck on in 3D.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Until next time

Alena Christin

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento