mercoledì 3 aprile 2024

Slimline Card "Wasser" by crafting_stellalena - Ambassador

 


Hello everyone,

Today I have a slimline card with Wasser for you. She is from the new release. Wasser has such incredibly beautiful hair and I had a lot of fun coloring it. You can find this great digital stamp and others in the Mirtillamente Craft Shop.

I printed out the image large, cut it out and colored it. I pre-colored with the Copics and worked out the nuances with my Polychromos. I wiped the background with Distress Oxides, sprinkled it with white acrylic paint, and stamped it with a star stamp. For me, water is simply a star and that's why I punched out a few stars to round off the whole card with the sentiment.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

See you then

Alena

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento