domenica 9 aprile 2023

Card "Happy B-day to me!" by Robyscrap - Ambassador

 



Good morning everyone and happy Easter!
This card is dedicated to me, last week was my birthday and I thought I'd create a card just for me...

I made it with the Bloom digital stamp from the Flowerz collection, which you can find in the Mirtillamente Craft Shop both in the colored and coloring versions.

To realize my project, I digitally printed it on cardboard suitable for the use of alcohol markers and then I colored it with Spectrum Noir Classique.
The background, on the other hand, I made by embossing a white bazzil with leaf designs and then I colored it with Distress Oxide.
The sentiment, on the other hand, is part of the Wordz collection: Happy B-day no.1 Sentiment.

Do you like it?
See you soon,
Roberta


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento