mercoledì 22 febbraio 2023

Card "Thank you" by Robyscrap - Ambassador



Good morning everyone!
Today I thought of creating this card to say THANK YOU to all the people who love me and who are close to me even in my "no" moments.

I made it with the Simple Flowers digital stamp from the Flowerz collection, which you can find in the Mirtillamente Craft Shop both in the colored and coloring versions.

To realize my project, I digitally printed it on cardboard suitable for the use of alcohol markers and then I colored it with Spectrum Noir Classique.
The background, on the other hand, I made with the gel press, some abstract stamps and with chalk and a stencil.
The sentiment, on the other hand, is part of the Wordz collection: Thanks no.1 Sentiment.

Do you like it?

See you soon!
Roberta


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento