martedì 10 gennaio 2023

Tag "Happy birthday to you" by Robyscrap - Ambassador

 



Hello everybody and happy new year!
Here I am with my first project of the new year, and since we ate a few desserts, I thought I'd give you a delicious slice of apple pie....yes I know.....during cooking they turned tiffany-colored. ....but the taste is not bad!!!

To make this tag I used the Apple Pie digital stamp from the Svario collection, which you can find in the Mirtillamente Craft Shop both in the colored and coloring versions.

To realize my project, I digitally printed it on cardboard suitable for the use of alcohol markers and then I colored it with Spectrum Noir Classique.
For the background, however, I used Distress Ink Sprays, some abstract stamps and with a stencil and chalk I created some abstract designs.

Do you like it?
See you soon,
Roberta


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento