giovedì 15 dicembre 2022

Card "Christmas Dragon" by crafting_stellalena - Creative Team



 Hello everyone,

today there is another cute card with such a super cute dragon. Oh I just love this little one. You too? You can find the Christmas Dragon digital stamp from the Svario collection in the Mirtillamente Craft Shop.

I printed out the digital stamp and colored it with Copics. Since I find the motif so beautiful, I wanted to keep the whole thing a bit simpler and then just punched it out with a frame punch. I refined the sentiment with hot foil in pink.

I wish you all a wonderful day.

See you soon

Alena

1 commento:

  1. Gorgeous colouring Alena! Love all the sparkle! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 The Avenue Create, I hope we’ll see you again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    RispondiElimina