martedì 29 novembre 2022

Card "Pumpkin Everything" by Robyscrap - Ambassador



Hello everybody!
Here I am with a new autumn project, the ever-present pumpkins, grapes and acorns...
This is the Autumn Season digital stamp that you can find in the Mirtillamente Craft Shop both in the colored and coloring versions.

To realize my project, I digitally printed it on cardboard suitable for the use of alcohol markers and then I colored it with Spectrum Noir Classique.
I made the background with a watercolor cardboard on which I sprayed some distress sprays, once dry, I stamped some abstract designs, I passed the embossing powder in shades of gray and I embossed.
Finally with white chalk and a stencil I created some abstract designs.

Do you like it?

See you soon,
Roberta


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento