sabato 29 ottobre 2022

SceneBook "Halloween" by crafting_stellalena - Creative Team



 Hello everyone,

today there is no card but a SceneBook. A SceneBook is a mixture of scrapbook and colored stamps/digital stamps, where small scenes are sometimes created. And since there are so many beautiful Halloween motifs in the Mirtillamente Craft Shop, I just had to make a Halloween SceneBook.

First I made the basic frame out of black cardstock. For the binding I always use the 1cm binding. I find this very simple and easy. Then I printed out the digital paper, cut it out with various punching templates and glued it into the book. Various pockets and slots round off the sides. Then I printed out the digital stamps, colored them with Copics and decorated the whole book with them.

For the SceneBook I used the following:

Digital Paper Happy Halloween PT. 1

Digi stamps from the Svario collection: Cupcake No. 1, Cupcake No. 2, Pumpkins No. 2 and the sentiments Mini Halloween No. 2

Sentiments from the WordZ collection: Halloween No. 1, Halloween No. 2, Halloween No. 3 and Halloween No. 5

See you soon

Alena


Here are more pictures: 





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento