sabato 24 settembre 2022

ATC´s "Happy Halloween" by crafting_stellalena - Creative Team


 Hello everyone,

It's going to be a little spooky today. October is not far away and since I also love Halloween very much I made two ATC's.

For this I used digital stamps from the last Halloween collection: Svario "Cupcake No. 2" and from the new collection: Svario "Pumpkins No. 2". The sentiment is also from the new collection: Wordz "Halloween No. 5", available in the Mirtillamente Craft Shop.

First I printed out the digital stamps and colored them with Copics. After that I punched out the background with an ATC die and wiped with Distress Oxides. I designed the spider web with a punching template and paste. The sentiment rounds it all off.

See you soon

Alena

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento