martedì 28 giugno 2022

Scrapbook "Spring" by crafting_stellalena - Creative Team


 

Hello everyone,

Today I brought you a spring scrapbook album. Besides cards, scrapbooks are my second passion. For this I used the digital paper Spring coming soon, which you can find in the Mirtillamente Craft Shop. The sentiments from the WordZ collection and the digital stamp Simple Flowers from the Flowerz collection can also be found in the shop.

First I printed out the digital paper. Then the individual basic pages are cut to size and the digital paper is glued on. I punched out a various die cuts and tags and glued them into the album. I printed out the sentiments and flowerz, cut them out and glued them in as well. A few embellishments round it off. I bound the album with the Cinch.

See you soon

Alena 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento