sabato 28 maggio 2022

Tag "Morgan - You're so darling" By Marj Banzales Creative Team


Hi crafty friends! It's DT Marj and today I have another project to share with you.

For a change, I made a different project with the beautiful Morgan. She is so fun to color with and to use as a design on my project.

Today's project for a change is a Tag. To make this, I used my We R Memory Keepers Tag Punch and created a tag. Using a washi tape from my stash, I added it to the bottom part of the Tag as an added dimension. 

Next, I added some splatter paint design to the tag. Then, I printed Morgan on white cardstock and colored it with Arteza Ever Blend Ultra Art Markers. Once done, I fussy cut it and attached some double-sided adhesive, and then added it to the Tag. For my sentiment, I added, "You're So Darling" and it really coordinates with the beautiful Morgan.

I hope you like what I made today and for more amazing Digital Stamps, be sure to check Mirtillamente Craft Shop.

Thank you and I'll see you again next time!

Marj

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento