domenica 17 aprile 2022

Fairy Tale Card "Mushroom House 3" By Marj Banzales - Creative Team

 


Do you believe in magic? Well, I am and I am not but we don't really have to discuss that here. The Fairy Tale Collection can justify that for you as you can take advantage of the full collection which is available at Mirtillamente Craft Shop.

Hello crafty friends! This is Creative Team Marj sharing with you today another project.

In today's project, I used the Mushroom House 3 from the Fairy Tale Collection. With the Fairy Tale Collection, there are several images you can choose from like Fairies, Flowers, Tree House, and some other Mushroom House. 

To make this card, I created the background using pattern paper and used a cloud stencil to create some small clouds on top. Then, I added some splatter paint all over the background. Next, I printed the image onto Sweet Tooth White cardstock and colored it with Arteza Ever Blend Ultra Art Makers. To add some highlights, I used some Arteza Colored Pencils.

Once done, I fussy cut it and left a white border all around the image. After that, I added some double-sided adhesive tape and adhered it to the card panel and then to the card base. To finish it off, I added the sentiment on the right top side of the card.

I hope you like what I made today and learn a thing or two.

Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you next time!

Marj

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento