sabato 22 gennaio 2022

Card - My Body, My Rules By Marj Banzales - Special Guest DT

 


Hello everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday. I can't believe we're in 2022. 

Time flies so fast.

Today's project is so cute and I super love the image. It is called Le Gine: My Rules available at Mirtillamente Shop

I started by making a soft background using some Distress Oxides and blend it without leaving any streaks in between. Then, printed, colored using my all time favorite Arteza Ever Blend Ultra Art Markers, and then fussy cut them leaving a very small white border around it.

For the sentiment, I decided to fussy cut it too and added some double sided foam tape for some dimension.

Hope you like it and I'll see you again next time!

Stay crafty,

Marj


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento